SENIOR DIGITAL DATA ANALYST
65.000 € - 75.000 €
A leading e-commerce company is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join their team in Munich. You are responsible to drive the product innovation and business success through your insights. As Senior Digital Data Expert you will analyse customer data in order to understand their needs and predict their future actions.
- Ensure data quality through online tracking with i.e. Google Analytics or Tealium
- Improve automated reporting systems to reflect business requirements. You work closely with stakeholders from Product Development, Marketing and Business Intelligence to understand their needs and ensure that their decisions are based on data.
- You analyse customer data to gain insights into their behaviour and try to predict their future actions.
- Solving business issues through data and present your results and the implications for the company in front of senior stakeholders
- You have worked at least 4 years in the field of Data Analytics, Digital Analytics, or Business Intelligence
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or similar tools
- You are able to work with BI tools such as Tableau or Qlikview
- Knowledge of SQL or BigQuery are a must
- Experience with R, Python or SAS are a plus, but not required
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- You will work in an international team of data experts in close cooperation with the business
- Development opportunities in a large business with flat hierarchies and relaxed work environment
- 30 days holidays and great work life balance
- Flexible working hours and home office
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like your next job, send your application through our website, LinkedIn or get in touch directly.
€65000 - €75000 per annum + Benefits