SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST (m/f/d)
65.000 - 75.000€
Senior Data Scientist Role in a leading retail company
If you want to work on statistical models using machine learning and have a real impact on how the company will change in the future, this Senior Data Scientist position is the right one for you. While working in an international and multi-cultural environment you will have the chance to generate meaningful insights and help the company grow its business.
As one of the leading retail companies in Germany this company gives you the chance to use the latest Data Science methods, work in a great city and enable the company to make data-driven decisions to secure its future growth.
In your role as a Senior Data Scientist you will use your extensive Data Science and mathematical skills to do the following:
- Help to develop the pricing engine to ensure an effective way to use discounts
- Use machine learning to generate insights to improve the statistical models the company is currently using
- Develop own ideas and strategies to increase revenue and take them into production
- Hold stakeholder presentations and explain them why and how we use machine learning methods to drive the company's future development
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Thorough understanding of Python, how to use it in development and production, as well as applying it to solve business problems
- Extensive knowledge in using SQL to extract data from relational databases
- Commercial experience in using the statistical tech stack of Python like NumPy, pandas and/or scikit-learn
- Knowledge of data pipelines and how to design, implement & maintain them in a commercial data architecture
- Effective communication skills in English
- Experience in working in agile software developing environment and how to use relevant tools
- Great discounts on our own shop
- Innovative and modern working environment
- Discount on the public transport
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page to Tim Schröder.
€65000 - €75000 per annum
Fashion, Python, SQL, ML, Machine Learning