Location: Berlin, Germany
Salary: ?90,000 - ?130,000 per year
Our client deliver's world leading productivity software for creating data-driven presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint, enabling users to generate sophisticated charts with ease while saving substantial time. Their software has more than a million users,
They are looking for an experienced Reverse Engineers to help support the development of their solution.
The Role & Requirements:
You will be experienced with binary code analysis and using tools like IDA-disassambler and assembler code, as well as analyzing malware or finding security vulnerabilities. You will need to understand data structures and algorithms involving dozens of functions all from binary.
The Recruitment Process:
The recruitment process starts with an evaluation of your resume followed by an online reverse engineering test. The next step is some homework on licensed IDA followed by an on-site interview with the CTO.
- Salary to ?90,000increasing to ?130,000 pa after first year
- Central German City office
- International team of brilliant minds
- Supportive working environment so the team stay and grow
- Enough time to make sure that every detail of your solution is perfect
- A flat organization and plenty of room for your ideas
- No scheduled meetings
- Family-friendly working hours, no deadlines, no overtime
- Support for relocation if needed
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Reverse Engineer,Disassembler, IDA, Reverse, binary code, software engineer, malware, data structure