MACHINE LEARNING EXPERT (m/f/d)
80.000 - 90.000€
Machine Learning Expert Role in a vastly growing food start-up
One of our clients, a fast-growing food start-up with services around the world, is on the look for someone who can help them improve their supply chain processes with Machine Learning. If you have the necessary experience and want to work in an international working environment, this is your chance to lift your career to the next level.
This company excels in offering an international working environment, while still maintaining the Frankfurt flow and the start-up perks. Backed by that, you have a great chance to extend your Data Science portfolio and apply your Machine Learning skills to huge real-world datasets.
In your role as a Senior Data Scientist you will use your advanced Machine Learning skills to help this company to:
- Increase the efficiency of several different business processes, but especially all logistical and supply-chain related processes
- Take on responsibilities from day one
- The design and development of modern data solutions through working together with interdisciplinary teams
- Mine into huge datasets to find what is needed to make your company excel
- Work in an engaging environment, which gives you several opportunities to develop and enhance your skills
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in a relevant STEM-subject
- Strong programming skills with Python and its relevant ML libraries such as Pandas, Keras, Tensorflow etc.
- Sound experience in using modern technologies to deploy Machine Learning models into production like Docker and Kubernetes
- Commercial experience in using Big Data technologies like Spark, Hadoop etc.
- Applied SQL skills over several years
- Extensive knowledge in using data, as well as mathematical methods to generate important insights
- Good knowledge of data collection, processing and analysis
- Challenging projects and a steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a modern working environment
- Driven and ambitious co-workers embedded in an engaging and supporting company culture
- Development opportunities combined with attractive benefits
- Start-Up Mentality
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page to Tim Schröder.
€80000 - €90000 per annum
Python, SQL, Machine Learning,