We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Java Software Engineering Manager. This role is permanent position based in Berlin.
• Manage a team of several Java Software Engineers from both a technical & people management perspective.
• Provide the team with the necessary context to understand their priorities & focus.
• Empower the team to figure out what they need to do, how to do it & to get it done.
• Engage & grow team members into even more proficient professionals & leaders.
• Contribute positively to the teams morale & success.
• At least 4+ years of professional Software Engineering experience with a focus on Backend Systems.
• At least 2+ years of experience in People Management & Development within a fast growing company.
• Sound experience & expertise in Building & Deploying Distributed Systems.
• Skills & experience in Cloud Infrastructure & Amazon Web Services is considered advantageous.
• Passionate about finding scalable solutions to challenging technical problems.
• Highly motivated to guide the team in building & deploying distributed systems at scale with a focus on reliability & simplicity.
• Capable of leading engineering solutions to business problems end-to-end.
• Enthusiastic to be part of & contribute significantly to a fast-growing startup.
• Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.