JUNIOR FRONTEND DEVELOPER (m/f/d)
€ 40.000 - 50.000 + Bonus
Harnham is now working closely with a company that is looking to make a real difference in creating new healthcare solutions. You will join an existing team of 10 developers improving digital user experience every day. You can play an integral part of the team by influencing design and architectural decisions.
Your role working as JuniorFrontend Developer will involve:
- Advising on and implementing new features across the website
- You will plan work closeley with UX/UI designers to ensure feedback is provided
- Ensuring a smooth customer journey working closely with the team to translate the business needs into technical design
- Working alongside more Senior members of the team to improve your programming skills
What you can expect
- First experience with implementation of web application
- You are able to bring in your own UX/UI ideas and suggest solutions and improvements when possible
- Ideally you will have experience with LESS/SASS
- Strong coding abilities in React, HTML or CSS
- You are motivated to learn something new and like playing around with new solutions to test them out
- The working language is German so you have to feel comfortable communicating in meetings and sharing your ideas.
- A background in Life Science is not needed, but a nice to have
How to get in touch
- The company offers flexible work hours and remote working options, however a fully remote position is not available at this point.
- Continous training to improve your skills
- On top of your fixed monthly salary you will get an annual Bonus dependent on company performance
Please apply via the link on this page or get in touch with Judith Kniepeiss to talk about more details or other opportunities in the Life Science area.
€40000 - €50000 per annum + BENEFITS