DIGITAL DATA ANALYST
50.000€ - 55.000€
Have you gathered some experience in web analytics and are now looking to grow your skillset in a new and dynamic environment? Then become part of an established web analyst team in one of Germany's market leading companies based in Düsseldorf. With over a century of excellence, the company has increasingly been working with online and offline data and are therefore looking for an expert like you to continue improving their analytic performance.
As a web analyst you will have the opportunity to:
- Analyse and develop strategic solutions based on data
- Analyse consumer behaviour online and offline, draw conclusions and take decisions to optimise the overall consumer journey
- Plan and evaluate tests to better understand buying behaviour and make changes that positively affect sales
- Create automated dashboards based on key performance indicators
- Develop standardised analysis methods to continuously improve data quality
- An excellent degree in analytics, marketing or similar
- Professional experience in web analytics / digital analytics
- Experience with Google analytics, Adobe analytics or similar technologies
- Excellent understanding of A/B testing techniques and Tag Manager
- Good ability to draw conclusions out of data
- You are motivated to take responsibility and implement your own projects
- Development and further education opportunities in a growing company
- Access to large amounts of data and state-of-the-art technologies
- other benefits such as fruit, drinks, yoga and English courses, etc.
Does this position sound interesting? Click on the "Apply" button on this page and let us know about your interest.
€50000 - €55000 per annum
Web Analyst, Consulting, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Webtrekk, Econda, AB Testing, Tag Manager, Tag Management