DIGITAL ANALYST CONSULTANT
60.000€ - 70.000€
Did you gather a few years of experience in the domain of digital analytics and are now looking for a new opportunity in a different environment? Do you enjoy working on different projects simultaneously and work closely with different clients? Then this is the right job for you!
My client with offices in Berlin and in Stuttgart, is currently looking for a new Digital Analyst Consultant to join its amazing team. The company has been specialising on Marketing Analytics for the past few years and assists clients all around Germany in the implementation and operation of Web analytics systems. The team values open communication and is made up of people who are passionate about digital analytics.
As a Digital Analytics Consultant, you can expect the following:
- Analyse user behaviour on websites and evaluate the success of marketing campaigns
- Collect the right data and help creating relevant KPIs and reports
- Develop tracking concepts and supervise the implementation of these
- Help the client understand the software in the best possible way
- You will be involved in the project planning in order to offer the customer the best service
- You've already worked with web analytics tools (like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrekk)
- Experience in the design and subsequent implementation of tracking concepts is a plus
- You have a good understanding of user data and are interested in deriving recommendations for action from your analyses
- Experience in consulting is a plus
- Native German speaker and very good English skills are a must
Send your application directly via this website or LinkedIn.
€60000 - €70000 per annum
Web Analyst, Consulting, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Webtrekk, Econda, AB Testing, Tag Manager, Tag Management