We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Cloud Platform (AWS) / DevOps Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Berlin.
• Carry out tasks within a Distributed Platform Engineering team to build a scalable Cloud Infrastructure on Amazon Web Services.
• Assist in preparing for scale via microservices with a minimal blast radius & decoupled service abstractions through REST APIs & pub/sub messaging.
• Apply your DevOps & Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) experience to support a production environment & improve its availability, reliability & security whilst maintaining a holistic & data-driven view.
• A strong Software Engineering background complimented by at least 4+ years of professional experience in running a scalable Cloud Infrastructure in production environments.
• At least 2+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services & containerized applications.
• Very proficient expertise in DevOps & Site Reliability Engineering (SRE).
• Any experience in Infrastructure as Code (such as AWS CDK) & running event-driven serverless applications with AWS Lambda is considered advantageous.
• Skilled in Distributed Data Storage or motivated to further develop in this area.
• Self-motivated, focused, innovative, humble & both team & customer-oriented.
• Capable of providing for a startup’s need for rapid releases & reliability whilst also understanding when it is time to automate operational tasks.
• Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.